Infosec Island Latest Articles Adrift in Threats? Come Ashore!
- Five Practical Steps to Implementing a Zero-Trust Networkon May 26, 2021 at 12:26 pm
How should organizations go about applying a Zero Trust blueprint across their complex hybrid networks? Here are five key steps.
- Facebook Shuts Down Two Hacking Groups in Palestineon April 21, 2021 at 6:59 pm
Facebook says it has taken action against two groups of hackers originating from Palestine that abused its infrastructure for malware distribution and account compromise across the Internet.
- Cloud Security Alliance Shares Security Guidance for Crypto-Assets Exchangeon April 13, 2021 at 8:05 pm
The Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) has released new Crypto-Asset Exchange Security Guidelines, a set of guidelines and best practices for crypto-asset exchange (CaE) security.
- Intel Corp. to Speak at SecurityWeek Supply Chain Security Summiton March 9, 2021 at 1:11 am
Join Intel on Wednesday, March 10, at SecurityWeek’s Supply Chain Security Summit, where industry leaders will examine the current state of supply chain attacks. Hear Intel’s experts discuss the need for transparency and integrity across the complete product lifecycle, from build to retire.
- GitHub Hires Former Cisco Executive Mike Hanley as Chief Security Officeron February 24, 2021 at 8:34 pm
Software development platform GitHub announced on Wednesday that it has hired Mike Hanley as its new Chief Security Officer (CSO).