Infosec Island Latest Articles Adrift in Threats? Come Ashore!
- GitHub Hires Former Cisco Executive Mike Hanley as Chief Security Officeron February 24, 2021 at 8:34 pm
Software development platform GitHub announced on Wednesday that it has hired Mike Hanley as its new Chief Security Officer (CSO).
- Reddit Names Allison Miller as Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)on February 23, 2021 at 1:23 am
Social news community site Reddit announced has hired Allison Miller as Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and VP of Trust.
- SecurityWeek Names Ryan Naraine as Editor-at-Largeon January 19, 2021 at 1:49 am
SecurityWeek has named Ryan Naraine as Editor-at-Large, adding a veteran cybersecurity journalist and podcaster to its editorial team.
- Why Cyber Security Should Be at the Top of Your Christmas Liston December 17, 2020 at 12:26 pm
To take advantage of emerging trends in both technology and cyberspace, businesses need to manage risks in ways beyond those traditionally handled by the information security function.
- United States Federal Government’s Shift to Identity-Centric Securityon December 17, 2020 at 10:26 am
Governments are increasingly facing new legislation, standards, frameworks, and policies to protect critical and sensitive information.